Curso Certificação SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner)
Sobre o curso
- Data de publicação: 11/09/2017
- Idioma: Inglês (EUA)
- Plataforma: Pearson Education (InformIT)
Ementa do Curso
- 07 Módulos
Module 1: Security Operations and Administration
- Lesson 1: Overview of SSCP and the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics
- Lesson 2: Security Terminology and Policy
- Lesson 3: Security Administration
Module 2: Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Lesson 4: Risk Management and Assessment
- Lesson 5: Security Operations
Module 3: Access Controls
- Lesson 6: Access Controls (Part 1)
- Lesson 7: Access Controls (Part 2)
Module 4: Network and Communications Security
- Lesson 8: Types of Attacks
- Lesson 9: Network Protocols and Services
- Lesson 10: Infrastructure Device Protection
- Lesson 11: Overview of Security Devices
- Lesson 12: Wireless Technology and Security
Module 5: Cryptography
- Lesson 13: Cryptography (Part 1)
- Lesson 14: Cryptography (Part 2)
Module 6: Systems and Application Security
- Lesson 15: Malware Threats
- Lesson 16: Identifying Malware and IoCs
- Lesson 17: Endpoint Security
- Lesson 18: Systems and Application Security
Module 7: Incident Response and Recovery
- Lesson 19: Incident Response and Recovery
- 14 horas
SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner) Complete Video Course provides 14 hours of comprehensive video that teaches you everything you need to know to get up and running with systems security. The (ISC)2 SSCP exam is a solid introductory certification in IT security, and this comprehensive video course walks you through every topic on the exam blueprint so you can learn about system security from the ground up and gain the knowledge and skills you need to pass the SSCP exam. Full of live trainer discussions, hands-on demos, whiteboard work, and deep-dive discussions, this course covers security fundamentals and principles in a way that is easy to access.
SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner) Complete Video Course is a unique video product that teaches you the fundamentals of system security while also covering every objective in the SSCP certification exam so you can learn everything needed to pass the test, along with the knowledge and skills you need to advance your cybersecurity career. The (ISC)2 SSCP exam is a vendor-neutral world-recognized certification that endorses your IT security knowledge. It is also a great way to start your path toward CISSP certification, which is the next step through (ISC)2.
The video lessons in this course review each exam objective, so you can use it as a complete study tool for taking the SSCP exam.
This course also includes
- End-of-lesson quizzes so you can make sure you have mastered knowledge as you move through the course
- A practice exam that runs in the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software
- Access controls
- Security operations and administration
- Risk identification, monitoring, and analysis
- Incident response and recovery
- Network and communications security
- Systems and application security
What You Will Learn
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the SSCP exam
- Security and cybersecurity fundamentals and principles
Who Should Take This Course
The target audience for this course consists of systems/network/application security professionals who are preparing for the SSCP exam. A secondary audience consists of any IT professional who wants to gain a broad understanding of how to secure modern enterprises.
There are no prerequisites for this course, although fundamental networking knowledge is recommended.
About LiveLessons Video Training
LiveLessons Video Training series publishes hundreds of hands-on, expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. This professional and personal technology video series features world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, Home and Office Technologies, Business and Management, and more.
InformIT is your one-stop technology learning resource. Our passion is delivering trusted and quality content and resources from the authors, creators, innovators, and leaders of technology and business from the best imprints in IT including Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Microsoft Press, and Pearson IT Certification, among others.
Our editors are active participants in IT communities, and are always looking to publish on the topics that matter most to application and software developers and designers, programmers, system administrators, hobbyists, and IT professionals.
Products found on InformIT come from the family of information technology publishers and brands of Pearson, the world's largest learning company. We are also proud to be a part of Safari, a digital library subscription service. Learn more and start a free Safari trial.
Sign up for our newsletter and join our communities on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to keep up with the latest sample content, find out what our authors are up to, and get notifications of promotions and special offers as they are happening—including our popular eBook Deals of the Day.
We would love to hear from you! Let us know what topics matter most to you, what formats you prefer for learning, or what you think of a product from one of our imprints by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pearson is the world's largest learning company with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services powered by technology.
Our mission is to help people make progress through access to better learning. We believe that learning opens up opportunities, creating fulfilling careers and better lives. Find out more about who we are.