Respostas nos comentários.
1) Which of the following is the most significant concern in the management of IT?
a) Making technology work correctly
b) Keeping IT running
c) Keeping up to date with the latest solutions
d) Supporting developers with toolkits
2) What is an essential attribute of successful performance management?
a) Frequently achieved targets
b) Setting achievable goals
c) Threatening sanctions if targets are not met
d) Metrics defined and approved by the stakeholders
3) Which of the following is a common reason why IT projects exceed budget
expectations or deadlines?
a) Cost of IT specialists
b) Unavailability of the latest technology
c) Underestimation of the effort required
d) Lack of automation of development tools
4) Which one of the following is a common problem encountered while trying to align IT
and the business?
a) Use of an external IT consultant for project management
b) Communication gaps between the business and IT
c) Inadequacy of problem management practices
d) Rushing to develop too quickly
5) Which of the following is a principle of IT Governance?
6) Which of one of these is a strategic objective?
a) Delivering on time and budget
b) Zero faults
c) Developing systems in house
d) Devising strategies to achieve stated goals
7) Which of the following is a potential benefit of strategic alignment?
a) Cost-effective administration and management
b) Use of the latest technology
c) Being first to market
d) Delivery on time and within budget
8) Which of the following is an important component of risk management?
a) Taking no risks
b) Canceling any initiative that is risky
c) Understanding the appetite for risks
d) Using old tried and testes systems
9) Which of the following represents an organizational perspective of a balanced
a) A dashboard
b) A metric
c) A bonus scheme
d) A customer
10) Which of the following is a characteristic of a control framework?
a) Strict rules
b) Penalty for noncompliance
c) Process orientation
d) Measurement system
11) Which of the following is a key benefit of IT Governance?
a) Lower IT costs
b) Responsiveness of IT
c) Greater use of technology
d) Increased budget for IT projects
12) Which of the following is the best way to use COBIT?
a) To improve all IT process
b) As a mandatory standard
c) As a guide for the business to maximize the benefits of IT
d) To help prioritize which IT process to focus on
13) How does the COBIT Framework help an organization implement IT Governance?
a) It contains ready-made work programs
b) It provides policies and standards that can be mandated
c) It provides good practice and guidance
d) It has controls that can be implemented as they are
14) Which of the following is a component of the COBIT Framework?
b) Audit Programs
c) Implementation Guidance
d) IT Resources
15) What is a Control Objective?
a) A metric to be achieved by implementing control procedures in a particular activity
b) A level of maturity to be achieved by implementing control procedures in a particular
c) A statement of the desired result on purpose to be achieved by implementing control
procedures in a particular activity
d) A critical success factor to be achieved by implementing control procedures in a
16) What tool within COBIT helps the business and IT understand the business
requirements for information?
a) Information Criteria
b) Critical Success Factor
c) Control Objective
d) Maturity Model
17) KPIs measure performance of:
a) Control Practices
d) IT Processes
18) Which of the following is a COBIT security requirement?
19) Which of the following is a COBIT Information Criteria?
20) What do Key Goal Indicators (KGIs) measure?
a) Maturity levels
b) Process performance
c) Degree of control
d) The achievement of an objective
21) Which of the following is a COBIT IT Resource?
c) Operating System
22) Which COBIT IT Resource can be defined as the automated user systems and manual procedures that process information?
23) Which of the following is a key feature of resource optimization?
a) Hiring low cost manpower
b) Retaining hardware to minimize replacement costs
c) Buying only proven products
d) Optimizing costs
24) Maturity Models help organizations to:
a) Meet goals and objectives
b) Evaluate controls
c) Determine the capability of the current process
d) Define performance measures
25) How can COBIT be used along with other international best practices and
standards, such as ITIL and ISO 17799?
a) To integrate the deployment of the required standards
b) As an implementation method
c) To validate the appropriateness of the other standard
d) As another view of the same area to support an approach
26) Which framework is increasingly accepted as the standard response for generally
assessing IT controls?
c) ISO 17799
27) Which of the following is a key benefit of IT Governance?
a) Greater awareness of technical solutions
b) Ability to be an IT leader
c) Confidence of top management in IT
d) Increased IT investment
28) Which part of the COBIT toolset will help the business and IT understand how to
a) Management Guidelines
c) Control Objectives
d) IT Governance Implementation Guide
29) Key Performance Indicators are factors that:
a) Identify key controls
b) Identify key process
c) Positively influence the process outcome
d) Focus on control practices
30) Which level of maturity in the COBIT processes is usually associated with a process
being "standardized, documented and communicated?"
a) Level 3 - defined
b) Level 2 - repeatable
c) Level 4 - managed
d) Level 1 - initial
31) COBIT Security Baseline is a(n):
a) Specialists guide to security
b) Nontechnical security guide and reference to security-related objectives
c) Security audit program for auditors
d) Implementation road map for security professionals
32) COBIT's definition of fiduciary requirements differ from that of COSO in that COBIT
expands the scope to include:
b) All information
d) Systems development
33) COBIT is a framework that focuses on:
a) How to do it rather than what needs to be achieved
b) What needs to be achieved rather than how to do it
c) What needs to be organized rather than what needs to achieved
d) What needs to be implemented rather than how measure it
34) The COBIT Framework treats information as the result of the combined application
of IT Resources that are managed by:
a) Information Criteria
b) Control Objectives
c) IT Process
35) The COSO Framework is a framework to help organizations establish and
a) Accounting standards
b) Auditing standards
c) Investment decisions
d) The effectiveness of the internal controls
36) Which of the following COBIT IT Processes addresses the need for "program and
project risk assessment"?
a) PO1 - Define a strategic IT Plan
b) PO8 - Manage quality
c) PO9 - Assess and manage IT risks
d) PO10 - Manage projects
37) Which COBIT resource provides benchmarking capabilities?
a) COBIT Quickstart
b) COBIT Security Baseline
c) IT Governance Implementation Guide
d) COBIT Online
38) The percentage of projects completed on time and on budget is a COBIT KGI?
39) Which of the following aspects of COBIT can be benchmarked in COBIT Online?
a) Use of IT Resources
b) Use of Information Criteria
c) Process Maturity Levels
d) Use of Domains
40) COBIT QuickStart is most useful for:
a) Senior management
b) Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
d) Control Specialists