SIMULADO 03 (inglês)
1) Which of the following CobiT high-level Control Objectives will be most useful when
managing service providers?
a) PO4 - Define the IT organization and relationships
b) DS1 - Define and manage service levels
c) DS2 - Manage third-party services
d) DS8 - Assist and advise customers
2) What is the IT control model that is based on COSO?
d) ISO 17799
3) Which of the following IT Processes addresses outsourcing contracts?
a) P04 Define the IT organization and relationships
b) POl0 Project management
c) AI3 Acquire and maintain technology infrastructure
d) DS2 Manage third-party services
4) Which component of CobiT will help answer the question: How do I determine
whether we are doing the right things?
a) Control Objectives
b) IT Governance Implementation Guide
c) Management Guidelines
5) CobiT Security Baseline is a(n):
a) Specialists guide to security
b) Implementation road map for security professionals
c) Security audit program for auditors
d) Non technical security guide and reference to security-related objectives
6) The generic maturity model approach and method of scoring form nonexistent to "Optimized (from 0 to 5) within CobiT is designed to help organizations understand their:
7) The CobiT Framework is based upon the premise that IT:
a) Controls need to be aligned to the requirements of regulators
b) Needs to deliver information that will satisfy the requirements of auditors
c) Functions should be organized to deliver profits to the enterprise
d) Needs to deliver information that the enterprise requires to achieve its objectives
8) Which CobiT product provides an interactive knowledge base?
a) IT Governance Implementation Guide
b) CobiT Quickstart assessment tool
c) CobiT Online
d) CobiT Security Baseline Survival Kits
9) The Information Criteria with the provision of appropriate information for management to operate the entity and exercise its financial and compliance reporting responsibilities is:
10) Which of the following is a security requirement within the CobiT Information Criteria?
11) Which of the following is the best way to ensure the right skills are available to meet the IT strategy?
a) Ensure staff are trained on the latest available technology
b) Hire well qualified and experienced staff
c) Ensure staff are well compensated
d) Execute an effective recruitment, retention and training program
12) CobiT Maturity Models provide a framework to identify:
a) Information Criteria and an ongoing basis to measure controls
b) Controls and an ongoing basis to measure Control Practices
c) Improvement targets and an ongoing basis to measure status and progress
d) Metrics and an ongoing basis to measure goals
13) The CobiT Framework states that to satisfy business objectives, information needs to conform to certain information criteria, including:
14) Which of the following is a component of the CobiT Framework?
b) Security Objectives
c) Business Requirements/Information Criteria
d) Audit Objectives
15) Through which of the following COBIT Online facilities does ISACA raise its awareness of COBIT users experiences and issues?
16) The best way for organizations to ensure adequate security of their IT environment is by:
a) Investing in the latest access control software solutions an focusing on protecting the network
b) Increasing the awareness of management and users of their responsibilities and possible risks
c) Focusing on an expert group and employing skilled security experts and advisors
d) Physically protecting vulnerable computer equipment and storing them in locked rooms
17) COBIT is a:
a) Standard for security Management
b) Framework and a knowledge base for IT processes and their management
c) Methodology for developing high-quality IT systems
d) Best practice for service management
18) Which of the following can be benchmarked in CobiT Online?
a) Significance of Information Criteria
b) Use of Control Practices
c) Relevance of IT Resource
d) Importance of a Control Objectives
19) Which of the following is a characteristic of a control framework?
a) Audit trails
b) Mandatory limits
c) Business focus
d) Exception reports
20) A method for managing risks is risk:
21) Which level of maturity in the CobiT IT processes is usually associated with a process being monitored?
a) Level 1- Initial
b) Level 4- Managed
c) Level 3 - Defined
d) Level 2 - Repeatable
22) Which of the following is the most important organizational challenge facing all organizations today?
a) Using the latest technology
b) Buying the right computer systems
c) Developing technology solutions
d) Determining the appropriate level of control for IT
23) Which of the following phrases best describe value delivery?
a) Delivery under budget
b) Delivery of promised benefits at a reasonable cost
c) Promising the lowest price
d) Using systems out of the box to save costs
24) Which of the following represents an organizational perspective of a balanced scorecard?
25) ITIL provides the detailed how to do it for:
a) IT service management
b) Project management
c) Strategic planning
d) IT security
26) Organizations should use CobiT as:
a) A set of mandatory procedures
b) A systems development life cycle
c) A basis to meet the specific needs of the business
d) Provided without modification
27) Which of the following is the most significant challenge in the management of IT?
a) Maintaining currency of the infrastructure
b) Mastering complexity of the IT environment
c) Solving technical problems
d) Choosing the best management tools
28) Which of the following is a key benefit of IT Governance?
a) Ability to be an IT leader
b) Increased IT investment
c) Greater awareness of available technical solutions
d) Greater transparency over IT
29) Maturity Models help organizations to:
a) Measure performance against objectives
b) Define procedures for specific controls
c) Meet Critical Success Factors
d) Define targets to be achieved
30) Which domain of IT Governance delivers benefits at reasonable cost?
a) Resource management
b) Risk management
c) Value delivery
d) Performance measurement
31) Which of the following is the best way to manage what constitutes good service?
a) Measure maturity of service-related processes
b) Assess controls in service delivery
c) Create contractually defined service levels
d) Perform audits of service contracts
32) A primary advantage of adopting the CobiT Framework is that it:
a) Is compatible with other frameworks
b) Focuses on operations
c) Focuses on security
d) Is based on accounting controls
33) Which of the following is an IT resource identified in CobiT?
d) Systems software
34) Which of the following is included as a component of the CobiT mission?
a) Produce an ISO standard
b) Certify companies and products
c) Develop internationally accepted control objectives
d) Provide consulting and implementation services
35) KPIs measure:
a) Enabling factors
b) Control Practices
c) IT Process
36) CobiT contributes to the use of multiple standards and best practices within
organizations because it:
a) Can be used as a systems development life cycle
b) Helps enhance accounting procedures
c) Is positioned centrally at the general level
d) Covers IT controls and business controls
37) Which of the following IT Processes includes a detailed control objective for post implementation reviews?
a) DS2 Manage third-party services
b) AI6 Change management
c) Ml Monitor the process
d) PO 10 Manage projects
38) Which CobiT domain focuses on making sure changes cannot be made without disrupting business activities?
a) Plan and Organize
b) Monitor and Evaluate
c) Deliver and Support
d) Acquire and Implement
39) Which CobiT IT Resource can be defined as being hardware, operating systems, database management systems, networking ad multimedia?
40) A primary objective of CobiT Quickstart is to:
a) Perform a quick maturity assessment
b) Perform audits quickly
c) Gain benefits quickly
d) Focus on technical areas
- Simulado COBIT 01
- Simulado COBIT 02
- Simulado COBIT 04
- Simulado COBIT 05
- Simulado COBIT 06
- Simulado COBIT 07
- Simulado COBIT Online
- Simulado COBIT Online 02